CAREFREE® Plus Regular Liners are thin, discreet and comfortable liners designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). These wider liners absorb more fluid than a standard period liner*, with the super absorbent core locking fluid away and providing 12 hours of odour control. The soft cottony cover also keeps you feeling comfy so you can stay feeling fresh and free to get on with things.
*Compared to CAREFREE® Original Liners.
Pack size: 28s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy