You’ll be pleased to know that most Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) symptoms can be reduced and in some cases reversed if you simply follow our tips.
- Do pelvic floor exercises
- Reduce or cut out caffeine, sugary drinks and alcohol
- Avoid constipation with plenty of fibre (not laxatives- they can make LBL worse)
- Try to go to the toilet only when you really need to go to the toilet as soon as you wake up and right before bed
- Stay hydrated and drink around 1.5 litres of water a day
- If you are overweight, try to lose weight
- Speak to your doctor about creating a program to train your bladder