Wear CAREFREE® FlexiComfort Aloe Vera liners on all the days between your period to maintain that fresh underwear feel. With breathable backing for better air circulation and a thin & flexible design with foldable tabs, they adapt to your underwear to keep them feeling fresh all day long. Plus, their soft, cottony cover with natural Aloe Vera is gentle on skin, leaving you feeling confident and comfortable as you take on your day.
A drop absorbency rating of 2 means they are suitable for light discharge and active lifestyles.
Pack size: 20s
How to Use
- Wash and dry your hands with soap and water.
- Remove the liner from the wrapper.
- Peel off the long piece of paper that covers the sticky back of the liner.
- Place the liner sticky side down to cover the crotch panel of your undies — the area that goes between your legs. Be sure not to put it too far to the front or back.
- Dispose of the liner after it has become saturated. Pull it off your undies and roll it up like a sleeping bag in the wrapper from your fresh liner before disposing of it in the bin. Never flush a liner down the toilet.
- Wash your hands.
Change as needed, we recommend approximately every 4 hours during the day.
Where to buy