CAREFREE AND STAYFREE
WIN 1 OF 30 $100 GIFT CARDS PROMOTION
Win 1 of 30 $100 gift cards*
To enter, purchase any 2 product from Stayfree or Carefree and tell us in 25 words or less “Why what's inside your products matters?”
Entry opens 12.01am AEST 03/07/2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/08/2023 (Promotion Period). To enter, you must buy any 2 Carefree® or Stayfree® product during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form online. Limit one entry per person. In participating stores only. Terms and Conditions Apply - see www.becarefree.com.au/promotions for details.
We collect your personal information to process your registration for this promotion and for related administrative purposes. Without this information we are unable to process your registration. Your personal information may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us from time to time with management of promotions. These service providers are subject to contractual measures to safeguard and protect your personal information consistent with Australian privacy laws. Subject to some exceptions permitted by law you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information. For further information about our privacy practices please go to https://www.becarefree.com.au/privacy-policy
Carefree and Stayfree Win 1 of 30 $100 gift cards
Short Terms and Conditions for Cat Ad
Win 1 of 30 $100 gift cards*
To enter, purchase any 2 product from Stayfree or Carefree and tell us in 25 words or less “why what’s inside your product matters?”
* Entry opens 12.01am AEST 03/07/2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/08/2022 (Promotion Period). To enter, you must buy any 2 Carefree® or Stayfree® product during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form online.. Limit one entry per person. In participating stores only. Terms and Conditions Apply - see www.becarefree.com.au/promotions for details.
Short Terms and Conditions
- 1.Promotion starts at 12.01am AEST on 03/07/2023 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/08/2023 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- Purchase any 2 product from Stayfree or Carefree during the Promotion Period and complete the entry form online at www.becarefree.com.au/promotions tell us in 25 words or less “Why what’s inside your product matters?”, for your chance to win one of30 $100 gift cards. Prize winners must accept the prize within three weeks of the promoter first contacting them or the prize will be awarded to a new winner.
- Entry open to Australian residents aged 18+. Limit one entry per person(based on full name, email address and residential address).
- The 30 valid entries judged by the promoters judging panel to be the best will win for them a $100 gift voucher.
- For full terms and conditions see www.becarefree.com.au/promotions Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007 (Promoter).
Long Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed to constitute acceptance by each participant of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street, Ultimo NSW 2007, telephone 1800 029 979 (“Promoter”).
- The promotion period starts at 12.01 AEST 03/07/2023 and finishes at 11.59pm AEST on 31/08/2023 (Promotion Period). Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- To enter, you must, during the Promotion Period:
a) buy any 2 Carefree or Stayfree products (Qualifying Purchase);
b) fully complete the entry form found online at www.becarefree.com.au/promotions (including your first name, last name, age, postcode, Australian residential address, email address and phone number);
c) tell us in 25 words or less, “Tell us why what’s inside your product matters?”
d) we may request a copy of the receipt from your Qualifying Purchase; and
e) submit the entry online.
- Limit one entry per person(based on full name, email address and residential address). The Promoter holds the right to withdraw any entries which come from the same person.
- Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation in relation to any breach of the Terms and Conditions are reserved.
- The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entries that are found to have been copied from a third party or otherwise not the sole work of the entrant will be invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. Without limiting the generality of other conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this condition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) not consider any entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry; and (ii) to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions of entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages and other compensation are reserved.
- The Promoter’s judging panel will review all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. On 31/08/2023, the judging panel will judge all entries based on creativity and originality. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The 30 entries judged to be the best entries will each win a prize. The major prize is $100 pre loaded visa gift card.
- Winners will be notified in writing by email and by phone within 2 business days of the draw. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any element of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool is valued at $3,000 Australian dollars.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that if their entry wins, the Promoter (and each of its assignees and licensees) have the right, in their absolute discretion, to edit, amend, copy, use, publish, broadcast and communicate to the public, the entry in any media including the internet, without any further consultation, reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant.
- Each entrant must create their own entry and only submit an entry in their own name. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Each prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material in any medium throughout the world. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entrant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with entering the promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is solely the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The promoter is not responsible for any consequences of user error, including any costs incurred. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or any entrant accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the entrant. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Once any prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the prize.
- In the event of a prize not being accepted within three weeks of when we first attempted to contact the winner or the prize has not been claimed, the judges will select an alternate winner with the entry judged to be the next best entry to receive that prize.
- E-Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from the date of issue and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the issuer or prize supplier including those specified on the E-Gift card providers website. E-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for further cards and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, coupon or offer. Any unused balance of an E-Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Refer to www,giftpay.com.au for further details.
- E-Gift Cards that fail to be redeemed by the expiry date nominated by the E-Gift Card provider, cannot be extended or replaced, and the E-Gift Card will be forfeited.